2 bedroom terraced house for saleJubilee Court, BELPER
Sold STC £125,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THIS PROPERTY *subject to terms and conditions
UNDER OFFER* - In brief the accommodation comprises- Entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, CONSERVATORY and to the first floor there are TWO BEDROOMS and a fitted bathroom. Outside there is a low maintenance GARDEN, driveway and garage to the rear.
Burchell Edwards is pleased to bring to market this well presented town house perfect for familys offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. In brief the accommodation comprises- Entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge, CONSERVATORY and to the first floor there are TWO BEDROOMS with views and a fitted bathroom. Outside there is a low maintenance GARDEN, driveway and garage to the rear, there is a footpath leading down into Belper. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator and lino flooring.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Fitted with base units and work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, houses the combination boiler, lino flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation,
Lounge 15' 4" Max x 11' 8" Including Stairs ( 4.67m Max x 3.56m Including Stairs )
Having UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, radiator, TV and telephone point and fitted carpet.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 9' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.79m )
Being of UPVC and double glazed construction. Having double glazed windows and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 8" Max ( 3.73m x 3.56m Max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV and telephone point, loft access (boarded and with ladder) and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 5' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.68m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 5' 10" Max ( 2.64m x 1.78m Max )
Fitted with bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, houses the hot water tank and shaver point.
Outside there is a low maintenance GARDEN, driveway and garage to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61922075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.