3 bedroom terraced house for saleManilla Road, Southend-on-sea
- 3 Bedroom Terraced home in a popular location
- Open plan kitchen diner leading to a large conservatory
- Walking distance to the sea front, town centre and choice of rail stations
- End of chain
- Off road parking to the front
- 65' rear private garden
Situated just a few minutes walk from Southend-on-Sea front, busy town centre and local rail stations is this three bedroom terraced home that is in need of some updating. The property has previously been rented out and is now being sold as the end of chain so you will not have to wait for the seller to find a property to move to. There is plenty of living space within the home, it has an open plan kitchen diner, a separate living room at the front of the house and a large conservatory that opens out onto the rear garden. The house has been double glazed and has gas central heating so its really the cosmetic side of the home that needs to be updated. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms a family bathroom. There is also access to a large loft room where Velux style windows have been installed creating natural light. This would be a great area to develop in to a loft conversion with a permanent stairway where is would be possible to have a large master bedroom and en suite, obviously this is subject to building consent. A car can be parked at the front of the home as a dropped kerb has been installed. This house is likely to generate plenty of interest so make time to come to the open hose viewing that is being held.
Lounge: 14'11" x 10'8"
Kitchen diner: 13'5" x 16'2"
Conservatory: 13'9" x 9'3"
Bedroom One: 14'11" x 10'1"
Bedroom Two: 13' x 9'11"
Bedroom Three: 7'11' x 6'
Bathroom: 7'8" x 5'11"
Rear Garden: 65' x 16'
Off Road Parking
EPC Rating: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.