Property for saleBawdsey, Woodbridge, IP12
- 144.00 acres
** BIDS 15th February 2017** Grade II * Bawdsey Manor, a former school, has substantial additional buildings and cottages, providing potential for a range of alternative uses or development, subject to necessary consents.
- Available as a whole or in lots
** BIDS 15th February 2017**
Grade II* Listed Manor House situated on the Suffolk Heritage Coast with extensive ancillary accommodation, gardens and grounds and panoramic views.
Former school suitable for a range of alternative uses and development subject to obtaining the necessary consents.
Additional accommodation and amenities:
- Grade II Listed Formal Gardens.
- Clock Tower Complex of buildings of Victoria design and Grade II Listed, used for educational purposes.
- Grade II Listed Two storey garden cottage and adjoining buildings, including gymnasium.
- Further teaching facilities and residential accommodation for both staff and pupils.
- Playing Fields, tennis courts and squash court.
- Properties at Bawdsey Quay, including self-contained cottages, water sports centre and café.
- Historical radar Transmitter Block (Grade II* Listed), Receiver Block (Grade II Listed) Generator House.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSS160112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Institutional Consultancy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.