2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWitham
- Gated new courtyard development
- Last remaining bungalows
- Bedroom 1, 14' into bay x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2, 13'6" into bay x 8'6"
- lounge with french doors to garden 14'9" x 13'10" (L shaped)
- Integrated fitted kitchens 8'6" x 6'10"
- Tiled bathrooms with over-bath shower
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Turfed gardens with patio area
- Ready for immediate occupation
Background & History
Old Magistrates Court is a select new gated development of detached and semi-detached bungalows in a courtyard setting.
The last remaining semi-detached 2 bedroom bungalows are now available for immediate occupation and offer the ideal opportunity for those wanting a secure living environment close to local amenities.
Each of the bungalows comes with fully integrated fitted kitchens, tiled bathrooms, bespoke painted double glazed windows and turfed gardens with a paved patio. Other features include gas central heating, floor coverings and modern oak veneer internal doors with chrome furniture.
Setting & location
Old Magistrates Court is located at the northern end of Newland Street, which continues into the town centre (1/4 mile) which offers extensive amenities including shopping, eateries, supermarket and doctors surgery, making this an ideal location for access to town.
Local transport communications are also on hand, with busses available near the entrance to the development, Witham train station is just ½ mile away as is access to the A12 trunk road. The popular Benton Hall Golf & Country Club is situated just 1.5 miles distant. For a wider range of amenities, Chelmsford city is 11 miles and Colchester 12 miles.
For further details please call 01621 840333
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL0000754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier New & Luxury Homes, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.