3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwallow Close, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £205,000
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Area
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Good Sized Rear Garden
Located in a popular cul-de-sac we are pleased to offer this three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from driveway and garage, en-suite to master bedroom aswell as good sized rear garden.
Entrance door leading to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window to front, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.13m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed box bay window to front, two radiators, opening to Dining Area.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Patio doors opening to rear garden, vinyl flooring, opening to Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
Radiator, door to side, double glazed window to rear, wall mounted boiler, roll-edge work surface, sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring hob, storage cupboard, matching base and wall mounted units.
First Loor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft hatch, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, roll-edge work surface with inset sink with storage cupboard under and mixer tap, fully tiled shower.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
With obscure double glazed window to front, panel bath, low level WC, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. The rear garden commences with decking and is mainly laid to lawn, has gated access to front, personal door into garage and is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61929074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.