1 bedroom apartment for saleKinetic, Royal Arsenal Riverside Development, Woolwich, SE18
- Off-plan sale
- Approx 595 sq ft
- One bed apartment
- 14th Floor
- Cross Rail onsite (expected 2018)
- Excellent transport links
- Onsite shops and amenities
- 24 hour concierge service
- Leisure facilities including gym and swimming pool
- Expected completion Spring/Summer 2017
Available off-plan is this fourteenth floor, one bedroom flat in Woolwich, with views over the River Thames.
The apartment is situated at the Berkeley Homes Royal Arsenal Riverside development, an award-winning blend of historic listed buildings and contemporary new developments. Set for completion in Spring/Summer 2017, this is a great investment opportunity and a chance to acquire a property in an area of considerable regeneration.
Located in ‘Kinetic’, the apartment benefits from striking architecture and interior designs by Tara Bernerd, who has “created interiors with attitude. Modern and edgy, they have a New York feel”. Finished to a high standard, synonymous with all Berkeley developments, the apartment features a large open-plan living room / kitchen with timber effect flooring, energy efficient lighting, composite stone worktop and ceramic hob and integrated appliances. There is also a balcony, large double bedroom and stylish bathroom.
Residents will benefit from first-rate amenities including a 24-hour concierge service, a hotel, doctor and dentist surgeries, supermarket, pharmacy and zipcar share scheme. Health and fitness are well catered for with a residents’ only gymnasium and fitness studio. There will also be a pool, sauna and steam room for relaxation and wellbeing
Transport links are excellent, including the DLR (direct to Bank and Canary Wharf), London City Airport (just two stops on the DLR), National Rail and the on-site Thames Clipper pier (with boat services to Tower Bridge). The eagerly awaited Cross Rail is also due to open on-site in 2018, reaching Canary Wharf in 8 mins and Bond Street in 21 mins.
* Please note, internal photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61929293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.