3 bedroom town house for saleWater Park View, WF9 5EA
- CORNER PLOT
- QUALITY FITTINGS TO KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH FRENCH WINDOWS TO GENEROUS GARDEN
- 2 PARKING SPACES
- SECURITY ALARM TO BE FITTED
- HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE
- MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW
A small development of 6, three storey town houses offering spacious accommodation and situated in a small cul-de-sac lying close to the water park and tucked away from the main road. Due for completion by the end of 2016, reservation can be made now to take advantage of the Help to Buy Scheme.
NOTE: When photographs are used, both interior and exterior, these are designed to be a representation of the property and any item(s) shown on the photographs are not necessarily included in the sale. Please ask for clarification on any item of fittings.
Please note that full dimensions will be supplied when constructed.
Rear facing lounge with French windows.
Front facing dining kitchen with an excellent range of modern units to be included.
Rear facing double bedroom with two windows.
Rear facing large single bedroom.
En-suite shower room.
Generous garden, parking areas.
All properties will have gas fired central heating, PVCu double glazing, fitted kitchen with quality units, fitted house bathroom and en-suite. All properties will have their own parking for two vehicles. All properties will be fitted with security alarms. Gardens to be fenced and turfed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Estate Agents , Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.