4 bedroom terraced house for saleGabalfa Road, Llandaff North, CARDIFF
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- VERY WELL PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE DINER
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
**A CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY** This terraced home located within proximity to the village and the Taff trail offering a very attractive accommodation.
**A CHARMING FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY** This terraced home located within proximity to the village and the Taff trail offering a very attractive accommodation comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall way, open plan living room and a modern fitted kitchen with space for dining.To the first floor are three double bedrooms and bathroom with stairs rising to the fourth bedroom. This very attractive home further benefits, some original features, mature, landscaped and enclosed rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing, close proximity to the local train station Llandaff Village and easy access into the city centre & M4.
With original walls and flooring.
With beautiful original tiles, under stair storage and radiator.
Lounge 25' 9" x 11' 7" Into alcove ( 7.85m x 3.53m Into alcove )
A very well presented lounge with a bay window to the front, window to the rear, open feature fire place, space for dining table, radiator, power points, TV point and alcove storage space.
Kitchen 23' 5" x 10' ( 7.14m x 3.05m )
The heart of the home this spacious kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units, work tops over, gas 5 ring hob, electric oven, bowl and a half ceramic sink with mixer tap, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, under stair cupboard, window to the rear and side, door to the garden, radiator, Tv & power points.
A split level landing with carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 14' 3" ( 4.01m x 4.34m )
A lovely double bedroom located at the front of the property with a bay window, fitted wardrobes in the alcoves, wooden floor boards, feature fire place, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 4" Into alcove ( 3.71m x 2.84m Into alcove )
A double bedroom with a window to the rear, carpet flooring, original feature fire place, alcove space, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 17' x 10' Into alcove ( 5.18m x 3.05m Into alcove )
A very spacious double bedroom with a window to the rear, original feature fire place, carpet flooring, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 14' 1" narrowing to 7' 8" ( 3.61m x 4.29m narrowing to 2.34m )
A double bedroom with two velux windows, spot lights, carpet flooring and storage space in the eaves.
A family bathroom comprising of double shower, bath, W/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and obscure window to the side.
A well presented front with slate pathway and chipping's.
A well designed landscaped garden a stone area, mature shrubs and bushes housed by sleepers, decked sitting area towards the rear, gate to the rear, two sheds, storage area ideal for bins, there is also an outside light and tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61931057.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.