4 bedroom terraced house for saleRavenslea Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12
- End-of-terrace Victorian house
- Dining room with French doors into the garden
- South-facing patio garden with side access
- Kitchen extension
- Top floor bedroom/study and shower room
- Delightful reception room with wood flooring
- Downstairs WC
Well presented and spaciously arranged over three floors, including a stunning loft conversion with an en suite bedroom/study, this four bedroom end-of-terrace house is offered with adjoining land for access.
Ravenslea Road is a popular address set within reach of the amenities of Balham High Road, National Rail links at Wandsworth Common station, and Northern Line links at Balham station. Wandsworth Common is also minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.