3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornbank Close, Staines-upon-thames, TW19
- Large (4.5m x 3m) summer house/office in rear garden
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Close to Heathrow Airport and good access to major motorways.
- Gas central heating with double glazing throughout
- ADT monitored alarm system
- Excellent family living space with a light, airy and welcoming feel
- Good sized and easy to maintain lawned rear garden
- Modern luxury bathroom
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in the sought after location of Stanwell Moor Village. The property is conveniently located close to Heathrow airport with excellent access to the M25 and M4.
This well presented family home has off road parking for 2 vehicles with a well lit driveway. The current owners have invested in modernising the property which consists of low voltage dimmable down lights throughout, fitted wardrobes in each bedroom, fitted dining room, luxury bathroom and a large summer house/office in the well proportioned rear garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61932167.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbb-nnbw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.