3 bedroom terraced house for saleLoscoe Road, Carrington, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5
Sold STC £125,000
- **NO CHAIN**
- Three Storey Spacious Living
- Stunning Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Newly Decorated throughout
* HAMMOND property services are delighted to bring to the market this charming period property. Situated in the very popular and sought after residential area of Carrington, which is adjacent to Mapperley Park and close to the very well served town of Sherwood.
* A short stroll away, the high street offers a good array of shops which include Lidl, The Co-Op, a Pharmacy and The Cheesecake Shop. The property is in catchment for Carrington Primary and Nursery School which is also close by.
* The property in brief comprises of a lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms, and an enclosed rear garden.
* The accommodation benefits from gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing and would make the discerning purchaser an ideal first home.
A wooden door with window above gives access to;
LOUNGE 11'09" (max) x 14'11" (max)
Upvc double glazed bay window. Radiator. Feature fireplace with wooden surround and 1920's style open fire with insert decorative tiles. Laminate flooring. Deep skirting boards, original cornice and ceiling rose to the ceiling. Wooden door leading to;
With stairs to the first floor. Wooden door to;
DINING KITCHEN 11'09" (max) x 12'02" (max)
With rear elevation Upvc double glazed window. A range of attractive modern wall and base units with worktop surfaces. White ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Plumbing for a washing machine. Lamona four ring electric hob and electric oven. Extractor hood. Tiled cream splashback. Radiator. Laminate flooring and deep skirting boards. Wooden doors to;
Consumer unit. Light
LOBBY 3'04" x 5'11"
With Upvc part glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
With side elevation obscured Upvc double glazed window. Three piece suit comprising of low level W.C. Bath with electric Mira Play shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 9'10" x 11'09" (max)
Rear elevation Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Deep skirting boards. Storage cupboard and additional under stairs storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 11'09" (max) x12'02" (max)
Front elevation Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Deep skirting boards. Loft hatch.
BEDROOM 2 12'03" x 11'09"
Velux style double glazed window. Radiator. Storage in the eaves.
The property is set back from the road behind a low stone wall with wooden picket fence above and gate. The low maintenance front garden has attractive blue stone chippings and attractive paving slab pathway.
To the rear of the property is a further low maintenance garden which has two decked areas, raised planters and white stone chippings. There are fence panels to three sides and a gate which allows access to a rear pathway which brings you out once more onto Loscoe Road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61932722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SH4117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HAMMOND Property Services, Sherwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.