2 bedroom flat for saleFleming Walk, Church Village, Pontypridd, CF38 1GF
Sold STC £99,950
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- TERRACES WITH VIEWS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BUILT IN WARDROBES
- NEWLY REDECORATED
**GROUND FLOOR FLAT **BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED** NO ONWARD CHAIN**
**2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this lovely 2 bedroom ground floor flat on the sought after 'St Davids Estate' in Church Village, Pontypridd.
Beautifully presented this executive property is decorated to a very high standard and comprises of a hallway, open plan living room / dining area / kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes and a brand new re-fitted shower room.
Further benefits include 2 ground floor terraces – one terrace leading out from the living room with beautiful views overlooking the park and grounds, and the other terrace leading out from the master bedroom and 2 allocated parking spaces.
This fantastic property has recently been re-decorated to a very high standard and includes new oak flooring throughout.
**EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
* HALLWAY: 3.58m (max) x 2.57m (11' 9" x 8' 5")
* OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER: 4.93m (max) x 4.93m (16' 2" x 16' 2")
* SUN TERRACE
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.51m x 3.07m (11' 6" x 10' 1")
* REAR TERRACE
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.07m (max) x 3.07m (10' 1" x 10' 1")
* BATHROOM: 1.68m x 1.9m (5' 6" x 6' 3")
* ALLOCATED PARKING X 2
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. Lease length TBC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.