4 bedroom detached house for saleLenham Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton
- Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Garden
- Sea Views
Being in an elevated position you can truly appreciate the outlooks of the South Downs and sea from the light and spacious lounge/dining room. Close to local schools and excellent transport links into Brighton & Hove. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property.
This attractive and spacious detached property is situated in the much respected area of West Saltdean with this part also known as Rottingdean Heights, it is within a short walking distance to the beach, Rottingdean Village and to the many facilities of Saltdean. This charming property is situated on three levels and is well-presented throughout, consisting of 4 good sized bedrooms, together with sea views and the downs to be seen from bedroom one and three.
The spacious light and vibrant lounge and dining area again offer gasping sea and downland views. Also off the lounge is a cosy sun lounge again offering panoramic views over Saltdean. The kitchen includes the usual integrated appliances and there is a separate utility area. The property also has a good sized fully tiled family bathroom, as well as having a separate WC and cloakroom. At garden level there is a study room leading to the good sized and well-maintained secluded rear garden again with wonderful views towards the sea and the South Downs. The large driveway provides adequate parking for up to two cars. The large front garden is also quite secluded offering a nice relaxing seating area capturing the summer sun.
Double glazed window to front. WC. Wash hand basin.
Lounge 11' x 27' 3" ( 3.35m x 8.31m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Wall lights. Radiator. Telephone and point.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 11' ( 2.31m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen. Stainless steel sink/drainer. Work surfaces. Part tilling. Electric oven. Electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Wall cupboards. Plumbing for a washing machine.
Sun Lounge 11' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.56m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Lights.
Stairs from first to stairs to ground. Cupboards.
Bedroom 1 11' x 16' ( 3.35m x 4.88m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Sea views.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" max into door recess x 9' 6" ( 4.72m max into door recess x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 11' ( 3.30m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Sea views.
Double glazed window to side.
Study/Garden Room 10' 10" max into recess x 10' 10" max ( 3.30m max into recess x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to side. Step down into room. Access to garden.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Wash hand basin. WC. Full tilling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61933565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.