2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHigh Street, Tuddenham, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £289,950
- Detached individual bungalow in village setting
- Light and airy living/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Private walled gardens, parking and carport
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed leaded light windows
Situated in the centre of this attractive Suffolk village this individual bungalow really must be seen to be fully appreciated. With light and airy living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and attractive private rear gardens viewing is highly recommended.
Rarely on the market and situated in the centre of this popular Suffolk village this individual detached bungalow provides spacious and well laid out accommodation and is well presented throughout and benefits from a large living/dining room with fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility area and the added bonus of a conservatory with views over the attractive rear gardens. The property has been well maintained over the years by the present owners and has ample off street parking to the front for several vehicles and a carport. To fully appreciate all this home has to offer an early viewing is recommended.
The Property Comprises
Providing a full length storage cupboard, laminate flooring, access into the large insulated loft.
Living/ Dining Room 23' 7" x 11' 10" max ( 7.19m x 3.61m max )
Providing two radiators, featuring two windows one of which is a square bay. There is also an open brick fireplace with a tiled hearth.
Kitchen 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units incorporating a wine rack, space for a fridge freezer, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in double oven with a four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher and a full length cupboard houses the oil fired central heating boiler, double airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder. From the kitchen there is a:
Lobby/ Utility Area
Plumbing for a washing machine, radiator and door leading into the:
Conservatory/ Garden Room 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
With radiator, tiled flooring and doors out onto the rear gardens.
With a low level wc.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.53m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
With radiator and views over the rear garden.
Comprising of a white suite with a panelled bath with shower over which benefits from a separate pump which provides excellent water pressure, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a walled and gravelled driveway which provides parking for several cars and the added benefit of a carport to the side for further off street parking. Access via the carport can be directly into the garage/workshop which benefits from power and light. There is also a side access to the rear of the property. To the rear of the property there is a very attractive and very private rear garden with a tiled courtyard area which is walled and screened by hedging and a patio seating area opening up to the main garden which is walled on two sides and fenced on one side and predominantly laid to lawn with an attractive summerhouse with power, separate vegetable garden, mature trees and shrubs including a plum and apple tree, mature flower borders. There is also an outside tap and outside lighting and an additional garage/workshop with power and light.
From Mildenhall join the A11 at the Five Ways roundabout and turn south towards Newmarket. After a short distance take the first turning on left hand side into Tuddenham Road. Continue along this road into the village of Tuddenham St Mary and the property can be found on the High Street on the left hand side just before the village church.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61933580.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.