3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilton Road, Crawley
- Guide Price: £375,000
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Room
- Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage
- Ideal Location
Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached property comprising of a Spacious Lounge, and Open Plan Fitted Kitchen and Dining Room, Three Double Bedrooms, a White Tiled Family Bathroom, Rear Garden, Driveway and Garage.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this spacious and well-presented three bedroom, semi-detached family home to the market. This property is in an ideal and central location, making it perfect for home-movers or investors looking to expand their portfolio.
Downstairs, the entrance porch offers room to store shoes and coats, before leading on through to the lounge; a spacious room with double glazed bay windows to the front of the property. The open plan fitted kitchen and dining room comprises of an electric double oven and a gas hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, numerous wall and base units and plenty of worktop space. Access to the rear garden is through double glazed sliding doors in the dining area.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms are spacious doubles with the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, while the white tiled family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin with storage underneath, a bath with an overhead shower unit, as well as further integrated storage space.
Outside, the rear garden is both patio and laid to lawn, and various plants and flowers bordering the garden add to the presentation, but the upkeep remains mostly low maintenance. The driveway to the front offers space for numerous cars, and the property also attains a garage.
Situated in Pound Hill, the property is conveniently close to Three Bridges Station which offers services to Gatwick Airport and all London Stations. Additionally, those needing access to the M23 would also benefit from the convenient location of this property.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61933652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.