3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHudson Way, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to the Town Centre and Train Station
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway for approx. Two Cars
- Perfect for a Young Family
GUIDE PRICE £137,000 - £140,000! With direct links to Grantham town centre which provides various amenities and Grantham train station, this three bedroom semi-detached home is situated on a POPULAR ESTATE and is perfect for a young family.
GUIDE PRICE £137,000-£140,000! A modern three bedroom semi-detached home situated on a popular estate location with direct access to Grantham town centre, all of its amenities and Grantham train station which provides direct commutable links to London Kings Cross in approximately 64 minutes. The property benefits from a front garden, driveway for two cars and a well-proportioned rear garden to the external with internal accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The entrance hall has a double glazed front door, radiator, staircase off to the first floor landing and access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" maximum x 11' 7" maximum ( 3.94m maximum x 3.53m maximum )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and TV and telephone points.
The inner lobby has storage cupboard and access into the W.C and kitchen/diner.
The W.C comprises of UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, radiator, a two piece white suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C and extractor fan.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
The kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors out to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for further appliances, radiator, TV and telephone points and access to the gas boiler.
The landing comprises of hatch access to the loft, radiator and access into the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.62m )
Bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and TV and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The family bathroom comprises of a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and W.C. Radiator, extractor fan, shaving point and airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a laid to lawn area with a path to the front door, driveway with room for approximately two cars to the side of the property, gated side access to the rear garden and outside lighting.
To the rear of the property there is a well-proportioned rear garden enclosed by a fence boundary, mainly laid to lawn, patio sitting area, shed and water tap.
PLEASE NOTE: These photographs were taken at a time when the property was tenanted.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61936073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.