4 bedroom town house for saleStables Way, Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham
- Four / Five Bedroom Three Storey Town House
- Entrance Hall,Downstairs Cloakroom, Open Plan Kitchen Dining Area
- Lounge, Four / Five Bedrooms, Bathroom, En - Suite To Master
- Garden To Rear, Garage, SOLAR PANLES - LEASEHOLD
- NO CHAIN!!!!!!!
An internal inspection is highly recommended on this well presented property to appreciate the size and standard of accomodation provided, would make ideal family home being on three floors, parking and integral garage. Situated in this great family location on this popular development.
An internal inspection is highly recommended on this well presented property to appreciate the size and standard of accomodation provided, would make ideal family home being on three floors, parking and integral garage. Situated in this great family location on this popular development in this cul de sac position within walking distance of Manvers lake. Well presented throughout.
Having staircase leading off, door leading to integrated garage.
Having W.C and hand wash basin with radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 3" Max x 15' 3" ( 4.95m Max x 4.65m )
This generous sized kitchen having a range of modern wall and base units having integrated sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven hob and cooker hood, integrated washer / dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher. French doors lead onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 15' 2" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.62m Max x 3.53m Max )
Having a window and one central heating radiator with laminate flooring.
Having a full suite in white comprising bath W.C and handwash basin and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom / Study 6' 9" x 4' 2" Plus Wardrobe ( 2.06m x 1.27m Plus Wardrobe )
Having window and fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Three 15' 2" Max x 11' 7" ( 4.62m Max x 3.53m )
Having window and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 6" Max x 13' 2" Plus Wardrobe ( 3.51m Max x 4.01m Plus Wardrobe )
Having window radiator and fitted wardrobe
En - Suite
Having separate shower cubicle W.C and hand wash basin.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 11' 7" Max ( 2.57m x 3.53m Max )
Having window and radiator
Bedroom Four 6' 6" x 8' 6" Max ( 1.98m x 2.59m Max )
Having a window and radiator
Having integral garage and driveway to the front, and low maintenance garden to rear with paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61936133.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB110112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.