3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKeir Hardie Close, Liversedge
Sold STC £133,000
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- 17Ft Lounge & 15Ft Kitchen/Diner
- Driveway Leading To Detached Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens - No Chain
Located within Liversedge in a cul-de-sac is this three bedroom end terrace property comprising of: hall, 17ft lounge, 15ft kitchen / diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Detached garage and gardens to front and rear. Offered with NO CHAIN - View Today!
Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
Door to front and radiator.
Lounge 17' 5" Max x 15' 3" Max ( 5.31m Max x 4.65m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and tv point. Double glazed French doors to garden, coving to ceiling and under stairs storage cupboard. Wood flooring, fire place with marble inlay and hearth and decorative wood surround and coal effect gas fire. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.62m x 2.84m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Wall mounted boiler, radiator and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wood flooring and double glazed window to front.
Radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and P-shaped bath with wall mounted shower over. Part tiled walls, shaver point with light and extractor fan. Radiator and double glazed window to side.
Detached Garage 17' 6" x 8' 1" ( 5.33m x 2.46m )
Up and over door, power and light.
To the front of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn with plant, trees and shrub borders. Outside storage unit housing meters and outside tap. Steps up to the property and a tarmac driveway providing off street parking leading to the detached garage.
To the rear of the property is a paved sitting area with the rest laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61936154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.