4 bedroom detached house for saleGorse Lane, West Kirby, Wirral
- Superb Four Bedroom Detached Family House
- Beautiful Gardens
- Stunning Rural Views To The Rear
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms & Luxury Family Bathroom
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Detached Garage With Additional Parking
SUPERB VIEWS. A truly stunning individual detached family house situated in a pleasant semi-rural location with superb views across the beautiful rear garden towards the countryside. In addition there are two En-Suite shower rooms and a further luxury family bathroom/shower room.
A truly stunning individual detached family house situated in a pleasant semi-rural unadopted lane, with superb views across the rear garden towards countryside. The house has many fine features including gas central heating and double glazing. A viewing is highly recommended. The accommodation comprising: Hall, lounge and further lounge/ dining room, beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integral appliances. There are four bedrooms, two having en-suite shower rooms, with a further luxury refitted tiled bathroom/shower room. In addition there is a family room/study. the property has the most stunning, well kept gardens, garage, utility room and further additional parking.
Arched recessed porch with tiled threshold and ceiling light. Part glazed hardwood entrance door to hall.
With Karndean flooring, single panelled radiator, meter cupboard.
Split Level Lounge/dining Room
Dining Area 13' 6" x 12' 9" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.89m into recess )
With Karndean flooring, double panelled radiator, side double glazed window. Feature solid fuel burner in chimney breast recess and with spot lights.
Lounge Area 14' (Excluding recess) x 10' 11" to patio doors ( 4.27m (Excluding recess) x 3.33m to patio doors )
With walnut Karndean flooring, ceiling spotlights, double glazed patio doors leading onto patio and with superb views across the garden and to the countryside beyond.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Beautifully appointed and having units with oak doors, granite work surfaces and comprising: Single drainer sink unit with lower cupboard, corner base unit, two single base units and two base drawer units. Integral Neff induction hob and extractor hood above, Bosch double oven in matching units. Dishwasher plumbing. Two double and one corner wall units and two further single wall units. Slate effect tiled surrounds, double glazed window above sink unit and double glazed patio doors giving access to timber decked patio and with superb views across the garden and towards the countryside beyond. Karndean flooring and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front, single panelled radiator, stripped timber floor and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side, stripped timber floor and single panelled radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With white suite and comprising: Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Marble effect wall tiling and single radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.03m )
With double glazed window, stripped timber floor and single radiator.
Superb Refitted Bathroom
Superb feature refitted bathroom with a white suite and incorporating: Clawfoot bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin with lower cupboards. Double glazed frosted window, ceiling spot lights, tiled shower area. Worcester gas central heating boiler in wall cupboard. Feature granite effect Porcelain tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
From the Lounge/ Dining Room there is an inner hall with double radiator and double glazed door leading to the outside. Staircase leading to the first floor and master bedroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 5" into wardrobes x 11' 10" ( 4.70m into wardrobes x 3.61m )
With ceiling spot lights, mirror doored wardrobes, further store cupboard. Four double glazed windows, these having stunning views across the rear garden and towards the countryside. Single panel radiators.
Feature En-Suite Shower Room
Having white suite and comprising: Wash hand basin, bidet, low level WC. Tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, two double glazed frosted windows. Stone effect tiled floor and complementary part tiled walls. Single panel radiator and ceiling spot lights.
Play Room/ Study Irregular Shaped Room 29' 8" (excluding recess) x Restricted head height ( 9.04m (excluding recess) x Restricted head height )
From the entrance hall a staircase leads to the play room/ study and comprising: With three double panelled radiators, single wardrobe, eaves store cupboards and two double glazed Velux windows.
There are the most delightful, beautifully kept, mature gardens, the rear garden being a particular feature with views toward the countryside.
To The Front
The front garden has been landscaped with two levels, this including gravel hard standing for two vehicles, paved driveway and gravel path. In addition there is a lawn, mature shrubs, flower beds and borders, hedges to boundaries.
With up and over entrance door and adjoining utility room with double glazed window, washing machine plumbing and ceiling light.
To The Rear
The rear garden is an absolute delight providing stunning views towards the countryside, being very well kept, the property occupying an elevated position which over looks the rear garden.
The rear garden includes a large lawn, two green houses, fruit trees, mature shrubs and flowers, ornamental pond and garden shed. A viewing of this stunning family home is strongly recommended, access of which is along an unadopted semi rural lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61936163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.