2 bedroom mews house for saleHawfinch Grove, Ellenbrook Worsley Manchester
- Attractive Modern Mews
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Lounge & Quality Dining Kitchen
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Position
- Driveway For Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden Which Is Not Overlooked
- Excellent Local Primary School
- Close To The A580 For Access Into Manchester
A Fantastic Modern Mews In The Heart Of Ellenbrook! We are thrilled to bring to the market this impressive modern mews with two double bedrooms, a stylish lounge and superb dining kitchen. Perfect for first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder, ideal downsize or superb buy to let...this property ticks all the boxes. With a driveway for off road parking and a charming rear garden which is very private and low maintenance. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac yet close enough to the A580 for easy access into Manchester City Centre. Walking distance to the Woodside for Sunday Lunches and the Ellenbrook centre with a co-op, doctors and pharmacy. Demand for these properties is strong due to the location and excellent local primary schools...Don't Miss Out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61936271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7144813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.