3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDurham Avenue, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £120,000
- ***Guide Price £120,000-£130,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Large Kitchen with Farmhouse Style Oven & Brick Surround
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Bathroom
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***Guide Price £120,000-£130,000*** This well presented three bedroom semi-detached house offers a great home for a variety of buyers. Comprising; Entrance hall, large kitchen with breakfast bar, cellar, two reception rooms, contemporary bathroom and three bedrooms. VIEWING ADVISED
This superbly presented, deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached property offers great living accommodation for first time buyers and growing families. Benefiting from a large kitchen with light wood effect wall and base units and farmhouse range oven with brick surround, and two good sized reception rooms to the ground floor. A bathroom and three bedrooms to the first floor with the front bedroom featuring a walk in bay window which brightens the room and offers extra space. The property has double glazing and gas central heating installed. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
Fitted with a front part glazed PVCu entrance door and original partially tiled floor with carpet to the remaining hallway. Decorative coving to ceiling, stairs to the first floor and a double radiator.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.84m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, telephone point and double radiator. The dining room has laminate flooring throughout and features a electric fire with two alcoves either side.
Lounge 14' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.95m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and television point. The lounge features an electric fire, high ceilings and carpet throughout.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.66m x 2.95m )
Comprising; double glazed window to side elevation and double glazed sliding doors opening into the rear garden, the beautifully presented kitchen includes; light wood effect wall and base cupboards with marble effect work surfaces with stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bar and features a farmhouse range with 8 ring gas hob, double oven and grill with brick surround. Access to the cellar.
Cellar 13' 5" x 8' 7" ( 4.09m x 2.62m )
The cellar, being full head height, is currently used for extra storage space / utility room; having a radiator and plumbing for washing machine. Water and drainage system with waste water pump and gas meter.
Having coving to ceiling and giving access to the three bedrooms, bathroom and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 13' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.99m )
Having a front double glazed walk in bay window and a further double glazed window giving light and airy feel to the master bedroom. Television point, high ceilings, chimney breast and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
Comprising; double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, double radiator and chimney breast.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Being the third double bedroom to the property; having a rear facing double glazed window, high ceilings, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.92m x 1.73m )
The modern bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps, low level flush WC, shower cubicle and a vanity wash hand basin with mirror above. Part tiling to walls and radiator.
The front of the property is set behind a brick boundary wall with iron gate to a concrete path leading to the front door. There is a small pebbled area at the front of the property and there is pedestrian access to the rear of the house.
Laid to lawn rear garden with patio and pebbled areas enclosed by panelled fencing and brick walls.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61937741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.