3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeltham Road, Marsden, Huddersfield
Sold STC £190,000
- GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Beautiful Garden Room
- Off Road Parking With Single Garage
- Well Presented Rear Garden With Stunning Views Over Countryside
GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £210,000
Offered for sale with no vendor chain is this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home set on a spacious plot in Marsden Village.
The property is located in Marsden, a large village within the Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees, in West Yorkshire. It is 7 miles (11 km) west of Huddersfield.
A bus services operates the main services between Huddersfield and Marsden. A local service runs around the Marsden area, before continuing to Slaithwaite.
Marsden has its own railway station.
Including a garage and ample driveway parking. This property includes mature, well-loved and manicured gardens offering fabulous open views to the front and the rear. The spacious accommodation includes a lounge diner, kitchen, garden room, utility room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Presented for sale in a walk in condition, this property will suit families and discerning buyers of all ages.
With laminate flooring and a useful cloaks cupboard. There are double doors leading to the lounge and there is a radiator.
Lounge Area 13' 4" max into the recess x 11' 5" ( 4.06m max into the recess x 3.48m )
Beautifully presented and carpeted, nicely finished with coving to the ceiling. There is a radiator and the focal point of the room is a wall mounted feature electric fire. A lovely light room which has a UPVC window to the front and boasts wall mounted lighting. The room is open plan to the dining area.
Dining Area 14' 11" x 8' 8" max into recess ( 4.55m x 2.64m max into recess )
Carpeting continues through here as does the coving. Boasting wall mounted lights and double glazed sliding doors to the rear. A door leads through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
With vinyl flooring and part tiled walls, double doors lead through to the garden room. The kitchen comprises a good range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include fridge freezer, double electric oven, and dishwasher and halogen electric hob with extractor fan and hood over. A radiator completes this room
Garden Room 17' 7" max x 7' 10" max ( 5.36m max x 2.39m max )
This L- shaped room boasts laminate flooring and double sliding doors leading to the garden. There is a skylight and a radiator. A door leads to the utility room.
Fitted with units and cupboards this utility room benefits from a round sink with mixer tap over. The room has vinyl flooring and space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Carpeted with a double glazed window to the side the landing. Also offers a loft access which has a pull down ladder, power and light. Doors lead to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 10" incl wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 3.61m incl wardrobes x 2.64m )
A double sized room with laminate flooring that boasts sliding mirrored door built in wardrobes. There is a UPVC window to the front elevation offering fabulous views across the valley.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
A double sized carpeted room with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" max into recess x 8' 7" ( 3.20m max into recess x 2.62m )
A well-presented room that has laminate flooring and a radiator. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.68m )
Beautifully presented with vinyl flooring and fully tiled walls. Boasting recessed spotlighting and having a radiator and extractor fan. There is a UPVC opaque double glazed window to the front. The suite comprises of a wash hand basin with a vanity unit underneath, low level WC, bath and seperate shower cubicle.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway offering ample parking bordered with lawn, shrubs and plants all beautifully presented. To the rear is a decked patio area and two tiered lawns with borders that are packed with plants, shrubs and trees offering open outlooks over the countryside and benefitting from outdoor power and water supply.
A single garage with power, light and up and over door.
From our office at Victoria Street, turn left at the lights onto Huddersfield Road and then right onto Greenfield Road. Turn right at the Ford Inn onto Thick Hollins Road, turn left onto Holmfirth Road and continue through Meltham Village. Turn left at the mini roundabout onto Slaithwaite Road and continue towards Marsden. As you come down the hill into Marsden on Meltham Road the property is situated on the left hand side identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61939598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.