3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarmstead Road, Corby
Sold STC £155,000
- Generous Plot
- Conservatory Extension
- No Onward Chain
- Great Potential
Three bedroom family home close to the local primary school is offered to the market with no onward chain.
This three bedroom family home on the Beanfield estate is conveniently located for the local primary school and shops and offers an open plan living/dining area, kitchen with breakfast area and a conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms amid a family bathroom. The property sits on a generous plot which offers a font garden with driveway for several vehicles and a fully enclose drear garden with patio and lawned area. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Entry via double glazed door to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 20' 2" x 11' 11" max ( 6.15m x 3.63m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors, a gas fire with brick surround, two wall mounted radiators and telephone and TV points.
Kitchen Area 7' 9" max x 11' 2" ( 2.36m max x 3.40m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with work surface over and full complimentary tiling. Further features include and electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window and a single glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Area 8' x 8' 8" max ( 2.44m x 2.64m max )
This area features a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator, telephone point, a single glazed door to the conservatory and door to the boiler room housing a combi boiler.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 6' ( 3.30m x 1.83m )
Of UPVC construction, features include double glazed windows to the front,side and rear aspects and lighting.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include access to the loft, a wall mounted radiator and a cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 6" into wardrobe x 10' 4" ( 4.11m into wardrobe x 3.15m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a built in wardrobe, telephone point and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 9' 7" max into wardrobe ( 3.76m max x 2.92m max into wardrobe )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 4" max ( 3.12m x 2.24m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a bath with an electric shower over, a wash hand basin and wc, further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with hard standing driveway offering parking for several vehicles. Enclosed by hedgerow to the front and with attractive flower and shrub border to the side.
A paved patio area leading through to lawned area with a range of raised beds/borders and trees. Featuring an outside tap and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61939616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.