2 bedroom terraced house for saleEleanor Road, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- South City terrace
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Porch entrance
- Fantastic master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Enclosed rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
MOVE STRAIGHT IN! Wonderful porch fronted two bedroom two bathroom south City Victorian terrace. With a host of amenities on your doorstep the property benefits from d/g, GFCH, modern kitchen & bathroom, & enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front and ceramic tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 9" x 14' 2" into bay ( 3.58m x 4.32m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, gas fireplace, original style coving and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, large understairs storage cupboard, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to garden.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, loft access, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Walk-In Dressing Area 4' 9" x 6' 10" ( 1.45m x 2.08m )
Smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and double glazed window to the rear.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and features a large wooden storage shed whilst there is also residence permit parking. Ref: 34582
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61939628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.