2 bedroom flat for saleTownmead Road, London
- Hospitality Kitchen Designed for Entertaining
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Conceirge, Communal Riverside Gardens & Gym
- Aspirational Riverside Location
- Close to Boutique and Major Brand Shopping Outlets
- Popular Rental Investment
- No Onward Chain
Located in one of the most sought-after locations on the North-bank of the river Thames, adjacent to Chelsea Harbour, Imperial Wharf in London's Premier riverside address. A host of fine shops, bars and restaurants are on the doorstep giving residents and visitors alike an even greater variety of choice. If you imagine beautiful parkland, stylish shops and restaurants, stunning houses and apartments in a tree-lined, traffic-free environment, a real local community and all the amenities you could wish for, all set in a fabulous riverside location then you're painting a good picture of what Imperial Wharf offers the new owner of this property.
Well proportioned, with two double bedrooms and in immaculate condition throughout, this apartment represents aspirational city-lifestyle. The reception space is bright and uncluttered with a young and energetic feel to the open-plan kitchen and hospitality-bar, while the bedrooms and bathroom are also bright generously proportioned. There is an unusual amount of storage for such a modern apartment.
The building benefits from 24 hour concierge service, a communal roof terrace with extensive rooftop views across South London, stunning riverside gardens and a residents gym.
Tenure: Leasehold (100 years remaining)
Ground Rent: £300 pa
Service Charge: £1200-£1400 every 6 months.
EPC Rating: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.