3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rise, Great Barr, Birmingham
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Rear Garden
- Well Presented
Cul de sac location! A wonderfully presented three bedroom family home, set within easy reach of transport links but enjoying a quiet position in a cul de sac. With a good sized through lounge downstairs, the family bathroom upstairs is well appointed and the home also has off road parking.
Cul de sac location! A wonderfully presented three bedroom family home with a driveway, set within easy reach of transport links but enjoying a quiet position in a cul de sac. With a good sized through lounge downstairs, the family bathroom upstairs is well appointed and there is also both double glazing and central heating where specified.
Double glazed door to front.
Radiator and cupboard with double glazed window to front and gas central heating boiler.
Through Lounge 24' 9" max into bays x 9' 6" max ( 7.54m max into bays x 2.90m max )
Double glazed bay windows to front and back, feature electric fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" max with partition wall x 9' 9" max ( 3.02m max with partition wall x 2.97m max )
Irregular shaped room:
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, space for electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door to garden.
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into bay x 9' 2" ( 3.86m into bay x 2.79m )
Double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max into bay x 9' 4" max ( 3.68m max into bay x 2.84m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 5' 8" ( 1.98m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61941191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.