3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrooms Lane, Silver End, Witham
- Three bedrooms
- Off-road parking
- Detached garage
Offering this THREE bedroom SEMI-DETACHED house situated within popular SILVER END with a SPACIOUS lounge, MODERN kitchen and bathroom. Externally the property enjoys a well presented westerly facing rear garden with DETACHED GARAGE and ample off-road parking. Don't miss out, CALL TODAY to view.
Silver End is a semi-rural village with easy links to the A12 and A120 link trunk roads with Chelmsford, Colchester, Braintree and Witham. In close proximity to Stansted Airport approximately 20 minutes drive away. The nearest mainline railway stations into London Liverpool Street are Witham (approx 1 mile) and Kelvedon (approx 2 miles). Silver End offers a range of amenities, including a small supermarket, a pub, two takeaways, doctor's surgery and a primary school.
Double-glazed obscure entrance door to front with matching side panel and wooden and glazed obscure door into :-
Stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 8" x 10' 9" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 6.91m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.79m )
Double-glazed windows to front and rear, feature fireplace and double-radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
Double-glazed window to rear and double-glazed obscure door to side. A range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven and hob, space for fridge and washing machine.
Loft hatch, double-glazed window to side and doors to :-
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.28m max x 3.12m max )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.25m max x 3.12m max )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 6' 3" ( 2.62m max x 1.91m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to rear. Low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath, part-tiled walls and radiator.
Open plan and laid mostly to lawn with a hardstanding driveway to side for several vehicles. Side access gate to rear garden.
Fully-enclosed by panel fencing with a patio area with low-level picket fence and a further gate leading to lawn. There is further parking via hard standing driveway that continues to the :-
Up/over doors and double-glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61943207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.