3 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Street, Wooldale, Holmfirth
- Characterful Cottage In Central Village Location
- Three Bedrooms One With En Suite
- Low Maintenance Garden With Summer House
- Close To Local Amenities And Well Regarded Schools
- Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles
TUCKED AWAY IN AN IDYLLIC HAMLET SETTING IN THE CENTRE OF WOOLDALE VILLAGE, JUST A SHORT STROLL TO LOCAL AMENITIES, IS THIS THREE BEDROOM DETACHED COTTAGE.
Wooldale is a small village nestled on a hill, overlooking the Kirkroyds area of New Mill, and is situated 3/4 mile North East of Holmfirth in West Yorkshire and is also close to Totties, Scholes.It has a population of 2,420.
Located in the heart of Wooldale Village in an idyllic hamlet setting is this three bedroom detached cottage packed with characterful features and requiring some modest cosmetic work. The property would make an ideal family home or would suit those looking for a central village location. Well positioned for local amenities, the village pub and local walks and sitting within the catchment area for well-regarded schooling.
The spacious accommodation is laid over two floors and briefly comprises a dining kitchen, utility room, WC and a sitting room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en suite shower room, and a house bathroom.
Externally the property enjoys an enclosed cottage style low maintenance garden with a summer house and private off road parking for two vehicles. With no upper vendor chain the property has been priced to sell with the price reflecting the level of work required. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this superb property.
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" max into chimney breast x 14' 7" ( 4.93m max into chimney breast x 4.45m )
A delightful spacious room with a fitted kitchen that has a good range of wall and base units with complementary worktops and upstands over. There is a one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a double oven, an induction hob with extractor hood over and an integrated dishwasher.
The room has part tiled walls, laminate flooring and a radiator. There are exposed beams and in the dining area is a chimney breast with a multi fuel stove within a tiled inset. There is a bank of double glazed stone mullion windows to the front elevation overlooking the garden.
Utility Room 13' 7" x 6' ( 4.14m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and a sink with drainer and mixer tap. The room has laminate flooring, part tiled walls, a wall mounted boiler and space and plumbing for a washing machine. A door leads into the downstairs WC.
Downstairs W C
Fitted with a WC and electric wall mounted heated towel rail. The room has part tiled walls and a laminate floor
Sitting Room 16' 3" x 12' ( 4.95m x 3.66m )
A lovely spacious room with a feature fireplace. The room is carpeted and benefits from two radiators and two double glazed windows to the front elevation overlooking the garden. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing.
The half landing has fitted shelves and a feature window. The first floor landing is carpeted and has a double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation. There is a radiator and doors give access to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 6" max into recess x 11' 8" ( 5.03m max into recess x 3.56m )
A generous sized double bedroom benefiting from two radiators and a solid wood floor. There is a double glazed window to the front elevation with fabulous long distance views over the valley. There is loft access and a door which leads to the en suite shower room
Fitted with a suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and a WC. There is an extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and a laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 8' max into recess ( 3.48m max x 2.44m max into recess )
A carpeted room with a radiator and a built in wardrobe with hanging space. A further loft access and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 7' 10" max into recess ( 3.45m max x 2.39m max into recess )
A carpeted bedroom with a built in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving. The room has a radiator, and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and hand held shower, a wash hand basin, a WC and a bidet. The room has part tiled walls, a radiator, a built in cupboard with shelving, a double glazed window with opaque glass to the front and side elevations and a laminate floor. There is loft access with pull down ladder and the loft is part boarded.
To the front of the property is an enclosed paved garden, bordered by mature plants and shrubs and with a glazed summerhouse with power. A footpath runs across the front of the property between the front door and the garden. Further to the front of the property are two private off road parking spaces.
From our offices on Victoria Street proceed down Victoria Street turning into Towngate. Follow the A635 onto Station Road. Continue on towards New Mill for approximately one mile. Turn right onto Town End Road. Approximately 0.4 mile turn right again onto Wooldale Road. After 0.2 mile turn right into South Street. The property is located on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61943213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.