2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleQueensgate, Beverley
Sold STC £149,950
- Spacious End-Terrace Home
- Popular South Beverley Location
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms With Feature Fireplaces
- Parking Space
Don't wait to view this SPACIOUS END-TERRACE HOUSE in a popular location to the South side of Beverleyclose to local shops and amenities. Includes lounge with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen with utility, TWO BEDROOMS with feature fireplaces, modern bathroom and PARKING SPACE!
Introducing this spacious end-terrace family home situated in a fantastic location to the South side of Beverley close to local schools and amenities. Comprising entrance hall, lounge with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen with utility, two bedrooms with feature fireplace and a modern family bathroom. Outside there is a rear garden and space for parking. Viewing essential to appreciate this accommodation on offer.
With radiator and front door.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.22m max x 3.00m max )
With coved ceiling, ceiling rose, gas fire and double-glazed front bay window.
Dining Room 10' 5" max x 12' 9" max ( 3.18m max x 3.89m max )
With tiled flooring, range cooker and fire, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.68m max x 2.11m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, understairs cupboard, radiator, double-glazed side windows and door to utility.
Utility 5' 11" x 8' 9" max ( 1.80m x 2.67m max )
With tiled floor and plumbing for washing machine.
With dado rail and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 13' 1" max ( 3.33m x 3.99m max )
With feature fireplace and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 7' 6" max ( 3.89m x 2.29m max )
With feature fireplace, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiling with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61943264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.