3 bedroom town house for saleThe Oval, Staincliffe, Dewsbury
Sold STC £180,000
- Three Storey End Town House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms & Further En-Suite Shower Room
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- *** NO CHAIN ***
Offered with NO CHAIN this three storey three double bedroom end town house comprises of: entrance hallway, open plan kitchen diner, study, utility room, cloakroom, 1st floor lounge with balcony, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and two house bathrooms.
Three Storey Three Bedroom End Town House
Door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Door to cupboard and under stairs cupboard.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner 14' 4" Max x 15' 6" ( 4.37m Max x 4.72m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and contrasting splash back tiling. Double electric oven, five ring gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and central heating boiler. Two double glazed windows and French doors to rear.
Study 8' 7" x 13' 4" ( 2.62m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 8' 8" Max ( 1.65m x 2.64m Max )
Fitted base units, work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator and extractor fan.
Wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling. Radiator and extractor fan.
1st Floor Landing
Radiator and stairs to second floor landing.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.72m x 3.40m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators and double glazed French doors to balcony.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" Max x 15' 6" ( 3.18m Max x 4.72m )
Two double glazed windows to front and radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle and bath with mixer taps. Towel radiator, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
2nd Floor Landing
Radiator, airing cupboard and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 13' 6" Max Slopping Ceiling ( 2.67m x 4.11m Max Slopping Ceiling )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" Max Slopping Ceiling x 13' 7" ( 3.40m Max Slopping Ceiling x 4.14m )
Two double glazed skylight windows to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes. Access to loft.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, towel radiator and shaver point. Extractor fan and double glazed window to side.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, towel radiator and double glazed skylight window to front.
To the front of the property is an open plan double driveway. To the rear is a large enclosed garden with a paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61943273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.