1 bedroom terraced house for saleGelderd Road, Birstall, Batley
Sold STC £70,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000***
- One Bedroom Back To Back Property
- 15Ft Lounge & 16Ft Kitchen / Diner
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Street Parking & Courtyard - View Today!
- 16Ft Bedroom & First Floor Bathroom
***Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000*** Located within Birstall is this well proportioned and presented one bedroom back to back property comprising of: entrance hall, 15ft basement lounge, 16ft kitchen / diner, landing, 16ft bedroom & first floor bathroom. Off street parking & courtyard to front.
***Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000***
One Bedroom Back To Back Property
uPVC door to front and door to basement and kitchen.
Basement Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.70m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Spotlights to ceiling and useful storage area. Door to front leading to patio area.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 13' ( 4.88m x 3.96m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Electric oven, electric hob and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, ceiling rose and stairs to landing. Door to entrance lobby and double glazed window to front.
Double glazed windows to front and side and radiator. Airing cupboard housing boiler and access to loft.
Bedroom 16' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with wall mounted shower over. Tiled walls, extractor fan and chrome towel heater.
To the front of the property is off street parking and small courtyard with sitting area and storage.
We understand from the vendor the property also has the advantage of advertising space to the side. This is currently under contract with Clearchannel and generates a quarterly income of £137.50. This will be transferred to the new owner on completion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61943276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.