3 bedroom terraced house for saleRowley Furrows, Leighton Buzzard
- Walking Distance to the Train Station
- Re-Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Excellent School Catchments
Nestled in the heart of a prime residential area is this beautifully presented terraced family home. The property is located within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard train station as well as excellent schools and local amenities.
Nestled in the heart of a prime residential area is this beautifully presented terraced family home. The property is located within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard train station as well as excellent schools and local amenities. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge, re-fitted kitchen/diner. On the first floor there is a re-fitted family bathroom and three bedrooms. Outside there are gardens to both front and rear and garage located in a nearby block.
Double glazed door to the front, door to the lounge, stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 4" x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front, squared archway into the kitchen/diner. TV point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' x 11' max ( 4.57m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the rear. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge. Tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, downlights..
First Floor Landing
Stairs up from the entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Access to fully boarded loft with pull-down ladder. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" max x 8' 8" ( 3.73m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" plus wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.07m plus wardrobes x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 3" max ( 2.74m x 1.91m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboards, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with path leading to the front door and flower borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, flower and shrub borders and a pathway leading to the gated rear access.
In a block with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61943285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.