1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleRiverside Drive, Lincoln
Offers Over £98,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Popular Residential Location
- Close Proximity to Local Amenities
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed one bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with Juliet balcony, an allocated parking space and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed one bedroom ground floor flat benefiting from a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with Juliet balcony, an allocated parking space and a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, storage cupboard, airing door and doors to the further living accommodation.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 20' 6" x 15' 8" ( 6.25m x 4.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, double doors with Juliet balcony, electric storage heater and a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with hob and cooker hood and space and plumbing for further appliances.
Bedroom 13' 7" x 11' 3" ( 4.14m x 3.43m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric storage heater and built-in wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over; complete with tiled splashbacks.
Having an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.