2 bedroom flat for saleAmes House, Mortimer Street, Fitzrovia, London
- Generous two double bedroom apartment
- Two bathrooms (one shower)
- Edwardian building
- Separate WC
- Separate Kitchen
- Large Reception
- High Ceilings
- Reasonable service charges
- Fantastic central West End location
- 79 year remaining on the lease with lease extension in progress
A rare opportunity to purchase this spacious, bright and homely two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, on the 2nd floor of this attractive Edwardian building, in Fitzrovia, W1.
Situated on the corner of Mortimer Street and Great Titchfield Street, moments from Oxford Circus, this is an ideally situated property in the heart of the West End.
Comprising two decent double bedrooms, the property also offers a master bathroom, secondary shower room and separate WC. The living room meanwhile, is a fantastic focal point, thanks to some clever renovations by the current owner; a former partition wall has been taken out, opening the space beautifully. The result is light and airy, allowing one to take full advantage of the spectacular high ceilings. Other benefits include built in storage in the hallway, wooden floors in the reception and original windows throughout. Ames House itself offers residents a secure entry phone system and lift access to all floors.
With a long remaining lease, reasonable service charges and close proximity to the myriad amenities and restaurants of W1, this is a superb prospect for home buyers or investors alike, seeking a larger, well located apartment with Marylebone, Fitrzovia and Bloomsbury at your finger tips. 79 years remaining on the lease.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLS000F68. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.