3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLatham Avenue, Helsby, Frodsham
Sold STC £180,000
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
- Updated throughout by current owner
- Parking to the front as well as enclosed rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with log burner
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
On the ever popular Latham Avenue in Helsby is this three bedroom semi detached home that has had a vast amount of work carried out by it current owner making it a home for someone to simply walk into and enjoy. Parking to the front and landscaped rear garden .
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £200,000
On the ever popular Latham Avenue in Helsby is this three bedroom semi detached home that has had a vast amount of work carried out by it current owner making it a home for someone to simply walk into and enjoy. When entering there is Porch, Hallway with doors leading through to the Dining room which opens up to the Lounge which has been fitted with a log burner. The ground floor also has fitted kitchen and w.c. The first floor has three bedrooms and family bathroom which again has been newly fitted with white modern suite.
Externally to the front it has been paved allowing off road parking for multiple vehicles as well as landscaped enclosed rear garden.
Entrance door and window to the front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, pedestal wash basin and low level w.c.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fuel burner with wood surround and stone hearth, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wall and base units with work surface over, built in oven and hob with extractor fan over, Inset sink and single drainer with mixer tap, space for freezer and breakfast bar.
Loft access with light and used for storage.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, low level w.c. Laminated floor, tiled walls with spot lights to ceiling and extractor fan.
Off road parking and pathway leading to the side elevation.
Lawned area with borders containing mature shrubs and plants, paved seating area, two outdoor power points and timber fence surround.
Timber door with power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61945955.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.