2 bedroom maisonette for saleCavendish Avenue, Ealing, London, W13 0JY
- Purpose Built, Ground Floor Apartment
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Luxurious Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Generous Reception Room
- Own Entrance
- Direct Access to South-Westerly Garden
- Quiet & Convenient Location
A bright & spacious purpose-built maisonette set over the ground floor of this conveniently situated building. This stunning apartment benefits from a large lounge, two double bedrooms, luxurious bathroom suite and a stylish kitchen/breakfast room. The property is further enhanced by its own entrance and direct access to its own section of South-Westerly facing rear garden. The Flat comes with a 900+ years Lease and £7.00 Ground Rent and No Service Charge.
Conveniently situated in this quiet enclave less than 0.5 mile (0.75 km) from West Ealing's Train Station with its fast First Great Western service into Paddington (approx 16 mins), Heathrow Connect service to the airport (approx 22 mins to T1/T3) and not forgetting the forthcoming Crossrail/Elizabeth Line services planned for 2019. Its also within easy walking distance of Drayton Manor High School (0.4 mile/0.7 km) and surrounding amenities.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.