2 bedroom terraced house for saleCyfarthfa Street, Roath, Cardiff
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Lounge/Dining Area and Reception Room Two
- Fitted Kitchen
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Popular Location
This well presented mid terrace property is situated in Cyfarthfa Street, Roath. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/dining area, reception room two, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, loft room and bathroom to the first floor. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
This well presented mid terrace property is situated in Cyfarthfa Street, Roath. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, reception room two, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, loft room and bathroom to the first floor. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. A lovely home with internal viewing recommended. The property is within walking distance of local amenities and the A48/M4 access corridor is just a short drive away. Cardiff City Centre is also easily accessible.
Via door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, alarm and access to:
Lounge/ Dining Area 25' 2" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 7.67m Max x 3.86m Max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, laminate flooring, powerpoints, radiator and electric fireplace.
Reception Room Two 9' 6" Max x 7' 3" Max ( 2.90m Max x 2.21m Max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and access to:
Kitchen 11' 11" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 3.63m Max x 2.31m Max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, integrated hob and electric oven with extractor over, powerpoints, space for washing machine and door providing access to rear garden.
Carpet and access to:
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 13' 11" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.86m Max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, powerpoints and access to loft room.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Max x 8' 8" Min ( 3.02m Max x 2.64m Min )
Double glazed window rear aspect, powerpoints and radiator.
Loft Room 11' 11" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.56m Max )
Restricted Head Height: Two double glazed Velux windows to front and rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and storage to side.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, wall mounted 'Baxi' boiler and double glazed window to rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61948913.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.