3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePurleigh, Chelmsford
Sold by Us £225,000
- Detached Bungalow subject to agricultural occupancy restriction (with uplift clause)
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Double Aspect Sitting Room
- Space for off road parking - planning permission not yet granted.
- Village Location with Rural Views
- Convenient for A12 Access & Chelmsford
- The occupation of the dwelling shall be limited to a person solely or mainly working, or last workin
- Uplift Clause - The property will be sold subject to a clause entitling the vendors to a share of an
Detached Bungalow Subject to Agricultural Occupancy Restriction - The occupation of the dwelling shall be limited to a person solely or mainly working, or last working, in the locality in agriculture or in forestry, or a widow or widower of such a person, and to any resident dependants.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Uplift Clause - The property will be sold subject to a clause entitling the vendors to a share of any increase in value caused by any future removal of the agricultural occupancy restriction. This will equate to 75% share of the uplift and will remain in place for a period of 25 years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.