4 bedroom house for saleBerkeley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
- Entrance Porch
- Sitting Room with Dining Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden.
Situated at the very heart of the popular 'Village Area' of Tunbridge Wells within walking distance of the picturesque High Street, several public houses and Grove Park, this elegant late Victorian townhouse is believed to date from the late 1800's. Well maintained throughout, points of particular note include:
- An inviting double aspect entrance porch with feature windows to front and side.
- A spacious sitting room with a lovely bay window to the front, wood burning stove set within a cast iron fireplace and book shelving and cupboards fitted either side of the chimney recess. Solid wood flooring continues from the sitting room through large arch into a dining area where a sash window looks out to the rear and the staircase, with a further window, rises to the first floor.
- A kitchen/breakfast room is well fitted with floor and wall mounted units, has a large pantry, terracotta tiled floor, stable door opening directly to the garden and a feature glass atrium in the breakfast area allowing light to flood in.
- On the first floor a delightful principal bedroom has a bay window to the front enjoying rooftop and Common views and has a well fitted en suite shower room. There is a further bedroom to the rear and family bathroom with roll-top bath.
- On the second floor there are two further inter-connecting bedrooms with the larger having two feature arched windows to the front where the views to the Common are excellent.
The property is situated within the popular and highly sought after 'Village Area of Tunbridge Wells in the southern part of the town near to the famous Pantiles and the historic High Street where there are a variety of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Grove Park, a very attractive open space, is also close-by and the train station is about 0.3 miles away and offers regular services to London (Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street).
A stable door from the kitchen/breakfast room opens onto a lovely courtyard garden with a selection of established plants, shrubs and trees.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61949453.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.