4 bedroom detached house for saleMoat Lane, Wingrave, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP22
Sold STC £635,000
- Eco-friendly detached house
- Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Built and finished to above average standards
- Ground floor underfloor heating, engineered oak floors
- Outside dining and entertaining space
- Garage and off street parking
A contemporary eco-friendly four double bedroom detached house with versatile accommodation of 2,281 sq. ft. far reaching views over open countryside and no upper chain. Hill House is situated in an elevated position with far reaching views over the Vale of Aylesbury. The property was designed by award winning architects IS Mills Associates to complement the Rothschild style houses in this part of the conservation area. It was built by JM Construction to a very high standard. Engineered oak floors and doors and have been fitted, with the ground floor having underfloor heating. High standards of insulation have been installed making the house extremely energy efficient. The garden has been designed with outside dining and entertaining in mind and Wingrave's recreation ground is 2 minutes' walk away. Wingrave has a local shop/post office, a combined school, a village hall, two churches, a public house/restaurant, a garage and a sports and social club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61949846.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO160272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.