2 bedroom flat for sale15/4 Dolphingstone View, Prestonpans, East Lothian, EH32 9QU
- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom flat with a balcony, on the first floor of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Set in a residential development in the coastal town of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and phone points, excellent storage provision and a secure entry system.
- The property is set within a well-maintained landscaped development, with a shared bike store, a play park, on street parking, visitor spaces and a private allocated parking space.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm or by app
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom flat with a balcony, on the first floor of a modern, factored apartment block, set in a residential development in the coastal town of Prestonpans, East Lothian. Access is gained to the property via the entrance hall, which has carpeted flooring, two storage cupboards, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. To the front of the property, the bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeted flooring and ample space for both living room and dining furniture. Open plan to the living area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and french doors opening onto the front facing balcony. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor canopy, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. The master bedroom features two built-in wardrobes, a cupboard and a stylish en-suite shower room with a modern two-piece suite. Set to the rear of the property, bedroom two likewise has carpeted flooring, a cupboard and a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with storage units and tiled splashbacks. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4963910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.