2 bedroom flat for sale257/2, Newhaven Road, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 4LQ
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom flat on the ground and basement levels, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in popular Newhaven, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a secure entry system, neutral decor throughout and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private bike store within the building, a shared deck area to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom flat on the ground and basement levels, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in popular Newhaven, north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone and carpeted stairs leading down to the basement level. The well-appointed dining kitchen is fitted with modern hi-gloss white units with laminate worktops, a composite sink and space for dining furniture. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, and with space for further freestanding white goods. Bedroom two is set to the front, with carpeting and a recessed window, whilst the stylish shower room features a modern white two-piece suite and a walk-in cubicle with a mains mixer shower. Downstairs on the basement level, the bright and well-proportioned living room, which is set to the rear, features press shelving, inset lighting and a generous store cupboard. Bedroom one is good-sized, set to the front, with carpeted flooring, inset lighting and ample space for freestanding furniture. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7676492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.