3 bedroom house for saleRipley Gardens, Mortlake
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Period End Of Terrace House
- Mortlake Station Nearby
- Close To St Mary's Magdalen School
- River Thames A Short Walk Away
- Potential To Extend (S.T.P.P.)
- No Onward Chain
Located within a popular cul-de-sac location, this well presented family house offers light and spacious accommodation that is arranged to provide a loft room, three further bedrooms, a family bathroom/wc, a through reception room, a modern kitchen and a conservatory. The property is enhanced by a private rear garden. Scope to extend the loft room exists subject to the usual local authority consents. Ripley Gardens is a popular cul-de-sac location that is conveniently placed for both Mortlake station and local bus services into Richmond and Hammersmith. The shopping amenities of White Hart Lane, Sheen Lane, Barnes Village and East Sheen are also within reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61952060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26510014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, Barnes - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.