3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurnley Road, Accrington
- A superbly spacious 3 bedroom terrace property
- Situated in a popular location
- Boasting 3 double bedrooms
- Ideal for first time buyers & families
- 2 Reception rooms
- Extended fitted dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern 3 piece bathroom suite
- Generous rear yard
- Viewings highly recommended
Situated on the ever popular Burnley Road in Accrington is this beautifully presented 3 bedroom garden fronted terrace property which presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers & families. This superb property boasts spacious accommodation throughout including 3 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms & a fantastic fitted dining kitchen. Burnley Road is close to the outstanding rated Peel Park Primary School as well as Accrington Town Centre & the M66 motorway link roads. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted dining kitchen, 3 double bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. To the rear you will find a spacious yard with a stone forecourt situated to the front. For further information please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61954199.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7117811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.