3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHorsham Road, Beare Green, Dorking
Guide Price £514,950
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking For Several Cars
- No Chain
- Large Garden Area
- Close To Holmwood Train Station
- Potentional To Extend (sstp)
VIEWING ESSENTIAL - This three double bedroom, double-fronted detached bungalow provides flexible living accommodation arranged over one floor. The property boasts a large kitchen/diner, triple aspect lounge with fantastic views, ample storage and natural light throughout.
This competitively priced, three double bedrooms double-fronted detached bungalow provides flexible living accommodation arranged over one floor. The property boasts a large kitchen/diner, triple aspect lounge with fantastic views, ample storage and natural light throughout. The property further offers separate family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom.
Further benefits include driveway with space for several vehicles, wrap around garden with an abundance of border shrubs and further scope to extend the property and increase the garden (stpp).
Located within walking distance to Holmwood station offering a direct train to London in approximitely 1 hour.
Accomadation Comprises Of :-
Additional Features :-
Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61955675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.