3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalmons Corner, Coggeshall, COLCHESTER
- Guide Price £280,000 to £290,000
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized rear garden
- Off-road parking and garage
- Desirable location and field views
With FIELD VIEWS, this well-presented EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOME located on the outskirts of COGGESHALL offers THREE BEDROOMS, shower room and bathroom, off-road parking and garage. SOLAR PANELS and air-conditioning. Ideally located for commuting to London and Stansted airport.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Circular window to front, stairs to first floor, study area and UPVC entrance door to side.
Shower Room 6' 6" x 6' ( 1.98m x 1.83m )
UPVC double-glazed window to side, wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower.
Lounge 23' x 11' ( 7.01m x 3.35m )
UPVC double-glazed window to front overlooking fields, log burner and leading into :-
Kitchen 16' 2" x 10' ( 4.93m x 3.05m )
UPVC double-glazed window to rear and doors leading into rear garden. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, base and eye level oak units. Built-in oven, hob and extractor. Space for washing machine and built-in fridge/freezer.
With doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 20' 8" x 9' narrowing to 8' ( 6.30m x 2.74m narrowing to 2.44m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 14' 6" ( 2.74m x 4.42m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' ( 2.01m x 1.52m )
Double-glazed window to side, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel-enclosed bath.
Mainly open plan with established shrubs and a lawned area closest to the road, which may be possible to turn into further off-road parking (STPP). There is a side access gate to rear garden and an entrance door to side.
Mostly enclosed by fencing, laid initially to raised decking then leading to the lawn that leads to the garage to the rear of plot serviced by a pathway. There are established shrubs through this garden and a rear access gate and door to rear of garage.
Up/over door to front with power and light connected. Window to rear.
Located to the rear of the house in front and to the side of the garage. The access to this parking is via a right of access situated to the right hand side of the adjoining house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61955678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.