5 bedroom terraced house for saleEaton Street, Wallasey, CH44 1BT
- Five Bedrooms (including cot / study room)
- Living Room, Dining Area & Breakfast Area
- New GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Remodelled With Quality Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury New Bathroom Suite With Shower Cubicle
- Extensively Refurbished Family Home
- Great Location - Convenient For All Amenities
- Close To Local Shops & Schools
- Good Transport Links
- No On Going Chain
We are delighted to offer for sale this extensively refurbished FIVE BEDROOM (INCLUDING COT/STUDY ROOM) MID-TERRACE HOUSE which is located in this well established and popular residential area close to the facilities of Liscard centre. Well placed for access to transport links with regular bus services through to New Brighton, Birkenhead or Liverpool plus the M53 mid-Wirral motorway spur is just a short drive away. The accommodation is split over three levels and briefly comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Hall, Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen, Breakfast Area, W.C. and Utility Store to the ground floor with Three Bedrooms, Cot Room/Study and a luxury refitted Bathroom with Shower Cubicle to the first floor plus superb Bedroom No.5 to the upper floor. Offering delightful accommodation with great potential to make a stunning family home. The property is newly refurbished and benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and French doors, quality fitted Kitchen and luxury Bathroom suite. Outside, there is a Courtyard to the rear with Outhouse/W.C. Offered with the benefit of no on-going chain - viewing is essential to fully appreciate. Call to arrange a viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61956467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SA2454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moscrops Estate Agents, Birkenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.