Land for salePark Lane, Astley, Warwick, CV10
Sold STC £155,000
- This sale offers an opportunity to purchase an ideally located land, just outside the Warwickshire village of Astley, with access to Park Lane.
- The land is all down to permanent pasture and has been used for the grazing of cattle and fodder production over the years.
- The land is equidistant between the villages of Astley and Fillongley, with frontage to Park Lane, Astley.
16.60 Acres (6.72 Ha) or thereabouts of pasture land forming part of Cottage Farm, Park Lane, Astley, Warwickshire CV10 7QB
This sale offers an opportunity to purchase an ideally located land, just outside the Warwickshire village of Astley, with access to Park Lane.
The land is equidistant between the villages of Astley and Fillongley, with frontage to Park Lane, Astley.
The land is all down to permanent pasture and has been used for the grazing of cattle and fodder production over the years.
|Pt 0715||Permanent Pasture|| 3.36 est ||1.36 est|
|TOTAL||16.60 est||6.72 est|
Remarks and Stipulations:
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion of the purchase.
Mains water at present is connected to the property via the retained property. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to sever the water supply from Cottage Farm and make good any damage. Potential purchaser’s should make their own enquiries as to the location and adequacy or an alternative suppy.
Wayleaves, Easements, Right of Way & Fencing Obligation:
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of any wayleaves, easements or rights of way, whether mentioned or not. It will be the purchaser’s responsibility to erect a stock proof fence between the points A – B on the plan within 28 days of completion.
Should any dispute arise between the vendor and the purchaser upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of law) arising out of the Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars of Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Plans and particulars:
These are believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Basic Farm Payment Entitlements:
The land is registered in the Basic Farm payment Scheme and an appropriate number of entitlements will be included in the purchase price.
The vendor will be imposing a restrictive covenant on the property, forbidding the erection of any agricultural or equestrian buildings on pt 0715 and 1295. A further restriction limiting the whole property’s use to agricultural and equestrian uses will be imposed.
Further enquiries and viewings:
For further information and an appointment to view, please contact Richard Newey on 0116 2814931.
Guide Price: £155,000
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessors(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Particulars dated: September 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.