3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWordsworth Road, Diss
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Under Offer!
- End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensive Improvements and Alterations Over Recent Years
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- En-bloc Garage
Under Offer! A very well presented three bedroom end of terraced property, situated within walking distance of Diss town centre and the train station, offering a good size lounge/diner, fully enclosed part walled low maintenance garden, off road parking and en-bloc single garage.
Situated at the very end of a no through road, conveniently situated for access to Diss town centre and train station, is this three bedroom end of terrace house. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good sized lounge/diner and kitchen which was updated in 2013. First floor offers master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom which was improved in 2011.
The property has undergone several improvements over recent years, including UPVC double glazed windows and doors in 2015, glow worm boiler and loft insulation all of which now provide an economical house to run.
Outside, the property offers off road parking for two vehicles and an en-bloc single garage, to the rear the garden is easily manageable with a generous patio area, decking, faux grass and a very useful lean to office with power, lights and telephone connection providing a home working facility.
Side aspect double glazed entrance door, front aspect double glazed window, wood effect vinyl flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor. Door to;
Lounge/Diner 21' Maximum x 13' 1" Maximum ( 6.40m Maximum x 3.99m Maximum )
Front aspect double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, two radiators, under stairs storage cupboard and rear aspect double glazed door to the enclosed rear garden. Door to;
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and door, tiled flooring, space for washing machine and slim line dishwasher and oven. Wall and base mounted units, work surface with ½ bowl sink and drainer and part tiled walls.
Loft access, carpet and airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and over stair cupboard.
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled walls, wood effect vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, P shaped bath with electric power shower over, vanity unit and low level flush W/C.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.90m x 1.73m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet
The property has a shingled frontage offering off road parking space and pathway to front door. The east facing rear garden is fully enclosed with a decked seating area, a paved patio and faux grass making it very low maintenance and benefits walled side gate leading to the en-bloc garage.
Lean To Office 7' 5" x 7' 2" irregular shape ( 2.26m x 2.18m irregular shape )
Double glazed door and window, power, lights and phone line.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957253.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.