2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOwlcotes Garth, PUDSEY
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000
- Semi detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Potential to Convert Loft into Two More Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens, Ample Off Road Parking
- Long Reaching Views
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000*
A STUNNING semi detached bungalow with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS a loft room with great potential for TWO ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS. Boasting generous accommodation, gardens, ample off road parking and LONG REACHING VIEWS
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer with this semi detached two bedroom bungalow, which has been fully refurbished throughout by the current owners. Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. There is potential to convert the loft space into two additional bedrooms subject to the usual consents.
Door to the front.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' into alcove ( 4.45m x 3.66m into alcove )
The lounge comprises: Feature fireplace, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 9" not inc alcove ( 3.76m x 2.97m not inc alcove )
The fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Radiator and patio doors to the rear.
A three piece suite comprising: Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
To the rear is a private and enclosed garden which is paved with shrub borders.
A useful garage with power, light, up and over doors and mechanics pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.